Are you a fixed-rate APY DeFi enjoyer or a leveraged APY DeFi connoisseur? Whichever camp you fall into, Skyrim Finance has you covered. Skyrim Finance is a Multichain Decentralized Structured Finance Protocol for both Fixed-rate and Leveraged-yield DeFi Products. No matter your risk profile, Skyrim Finance will have you covered with their risk-adjusted return through fixed-rate and leveraged-yield DeFi products.
Using robo-advisors, DeFi users will be able to leverage on-chain DeFi markets as well as off-chain revenue streams such as bonds, loans, stocks and real estate to create their own personalized Skyrim Finance yield pool.
Skyrim Finance’s first product is dTRANCHE which can be deployed with a two-token structure that allows investors to invest in two different kinds of fungibles, interesting bearing tokens: SENIOR and JUNIOR where JUNIOR, known as the “risk token”, takes the risk of “defaults” (real yield < expected yield) first but also receives higher returns and SENIOR, known as the “yield token”, is protected against defaults by the JUNIOR token and receives lower returns.
Skyrim is gearing up for many developments ahead and will kick things off starting with launching their $SKYRIM token on ZENDIT as an ERC-20 token!
What is Skyrim Finance?
- Skyrim Finance will offer multiple structured financial products and is ultimately an ecosystem of DeFi products with risk-adjusted return. Their goal is to use a multitude of strategies to optimize yield through both fixed APY vaults and yield farming opportunities and will have features including fixed-rate yield vaults, leveraged yield farming, auto liquidation tools, orderbook optimization for AMM.
- Skyrim Finance achieves Interoperability through NFTs and represents deposits and bonds using ERC-721 standard NFT (non-fungible tokens). This means that users can transfer their assets between accounts, and also wrap tokens to add to the feature set
- Skyrim Finance is self-evolving and community-based which means token holders can propose and vote on upgrades and management of the platform. Like other ecosystems, larger holders will have more voting power. The project doesn’t earn any fees from the services or contract interactions.
- Skyrim Finance is built on ETH, BSC and Polkadot. Skyrim Finance will firstly be built on Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain. The Skyrim Finance V2 is planned to be integrated onto Polkadot using the Substrate Framework. The project will support DeFi multichain interoperability.
Round Tier and Terms:
- Private Round Tokens
- 15% unlocked upon TGE with monthly vesting for 6 months starting one month after TGE.
- TGE on Sept 2nd (Time TBD)
Skyrim Finance ZENDIT Pool Details
- Token Ticker: $SKYRIM
- Token Type: ERC-20
- Total Raise Amount: $120,000
- Total Available Tokens: 1,333,400 $SKYRIM
- 2 Pools: Tier 0 Pool, Private Sherpa Pool
- Asset Pool Pair: USDT/SKYRIM
- USD Token exchange offering Price: $0.09
Sherpas will be eligible to enter the highest participation tier they qualify for on a per-wallet basis. One wallet can only participate in one Sherpa tier.
Applicants can hold or stake ERC-20, BEP-20 or Polygon OM. Supplied OM refers to OM supplied on ZENTEREST or zenOM. Staked OM refers to OM staked in our staking contract or sOM.
Our participation tiers for ZENDIT from highest to lowest are:
Tier 0 OLYMPUS MONS — Supplying 188,000 OM
- Total Pool Allocation Amount: $20,000
Tier 1 EVEREST — Supplying 50,000 OM
- Max Allocation Amount: $1,200
Tier 2 ACONCAGUA — Staking/Supplying 40,000 OM
- Max Allocation Amount: $1000
Tier 3 DENALI — Holding/Staking/Supplying 30,000 OM
- Max Allocation Amount: $800
Tier 4 KILIMANJARO — Holding/Staking/Supplying 15,000 OM or holding a “100M OM Staked” NFT
- Max Allocation Amount: $600
Tier 5 ELBRUS — Holding/Staking/Supplying 8888 OM or holding a MANTRA DAO PolkaPet.
- Max Allocation Amount: $400
Instructions for Whitelisting
- Join the Skyrim Finance Telegram community: https://t.me/skyrimfinance
- Follow MANTRA DAO and Skyrim Finance on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkyrimFinance & https://twitter.com/MANTRADAO
- Like the announcement tweet of the Skyrim Finance token launch on ZENDIT and on the Skyrim Finance Twitter page and retweet it!
4. Final step, complete this entry form before. Monday, August 30th, 12 PM UTC.
After the whitelist closes on Monday, August 30th, 12 PM UTC, we will be randomly picking a limited number of Sherpas for each tier who will have access to the pools and will be announcing the winners’ ERC-20 wallet addresses via our Twitter and Official News, and Announcements on Tuesday, August 31st, 12 PM UTC.
Please note that even if you are randomly selected to access the pool this does NOT guarantee you have an allocation and you will need to act fast to take part in the pool!